Candidate referral scheme: Terms & Conditions for Tait Mackay
“Referred Candidate” – a candidate who is referred to Tait Mackay by an individual.
“Successful Placement” – when a Referred Candidate has been placed by Tait Mackay and worked in a permanent role for four weeks.
“Candidate Referral Scheme” – a scheme whereby an individual who refers a Candidate to Tait Mackay will be eligible to a gift voucher to the value of £50 if there is a Successful Placement.
“Tait Mackay” – Tait Mackay Ltd.
- If the Referred Candidate is already registered with Tait Mackay, the Candidate Referral Scheme does not apply.
- If a Successful Placement is made, a £50 gift voucher may be selected. No cash alternative is available.
- Notification of a referral must be made to Tait Mackay before or at registration of the Referred Candidate.
- We can only accept referrals for Candidates already working in the UK, or those eligible to work in the UK.
- Gift Vouchers will be sent out as soon as possible after a Successful Placement has been made.
- To qualify for a reward, the Referred Candidate must be referred and placed within a twelve month period from the date they register with Tait Mackay
- The Candidate Referral Scheme only relates to the first Successful Placement made by Tait Mackay. Future placements of the Referred Candidate are excluded from this scheme.
- Tait Mackay reserves the right to amend or terminate the Candidate Referral Scheme at any time